Squash in a few words
Squash is an open source project aiming to structure and industrialize functional testing activities.
As part of this project, several partners contribute to :
- develop mature and innovative open source tools,
- offer an open source methodology documenting every functional qualification process.
- define standards and models allowing a better functional testing activity measure.
These deliverables cover all functional qualification processes :
- manual testing (test repository management),
- functional test automation,
- management of test datasets,
- control and administration of qualification organizations (such as Software Quality and Third Party Application Service Desk).
The project started on March 1st 2011 for an initial period of two years.